My first link up party is coming up next week! It’s been fun participating in a number of link up parties this month and it’s a thrill to be able to connect with new blogger friends, visit like-minded blogs and read more inspirational posts. Whenever I have some few moments to myself, I love to browse around and read blogs.
If you have an inspirational blog, I invite you to my link up party every Monday. Any posts on homemaking, family, faith, homeschooling, recipes, DIY tips, motivational stories, etc are welcome to be posted. Click the blue “Add Your Link” button to add the article you want to share. Whether it’s an old post or your most recent, you are welcome to link up. The party will open from Monday and close on Wednesday night.
Here are the basic rules:
- Link up 1-2 posts. (No shop links, giveaway links, and other questionable entries, please.)
- Comment on at least two posts, the one before and after your link. This is what makes the party really fun, so please don’t skip. Don’t limit to two if you are feeling a bit inspired to read more posts and leave kind comments.
- Add the HomeMade Joys badge either at the bottom of your post or on your blog’s sidebar.
I will also feature a post each week. The post will also be shared in my social media. To be considered, here are the rules:
- Do the things above.
- Send me an email, giving me permission to post images from your blog.
- Subscribe to my newsletter for future updates on my link up parties.
Here’s the link up party badge:
Click the blue button below to get into the party:
If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks. See you around,